With clean material master data for digital production
Clean master data forms the basis for automated material management. But professional master data management is a complex process.
No digitization without clean material master data – and no automation without digitization.
The creation of material master data is not a self-runner and involves many business risks:
- Long throughput times
- Low level of IT integration
- High coordination effort
- Missing standards
- Numerous media discontinuities
- Lack of transparency
- High susceptibility to errors
Professional master data management pays off: In most cases, the ROI for investments in material management is achieved within one year. In this whitepaper, you'll learn about the seven building blocks of Materials Management 4.0:
- Making master data management a top priority
- Enforce a Single Point of Truth
- Establish data governance as a process
- Complete digitization of material management
- Create consistent transparency
- Build on existing ERP systems
- Use special tools for data management
The digitization of industrial production is one of the most important future projects. Invest today in material management and material master data and create the conditions for digitized production.
What you can learn in the whitepaper Material Management 4.0
- How you can benefit from the digitization and networking of manufacturing processes
- Why clean material master data is a prerequisite for industry 4.0
- Which causes and consequences do badly maintained material master data have?
- How to create the basis for successful digital transformation with Material Management 4.0
- Discover useful insights and suggestions on material management in the SAP system.
Request your free copy of the SAP Material Management 4.0 whitepaper now.
EASY SOFTWARE is an authorized SAP Partner.