Material Management 4.0
Clean master data forms the basis for automated material management. But professional master data management is a complex process.
Customers, employees and companies are becoming increasingly reliant to online interactions – meaning data must be not only relevant but also accurate.
No digitisation without clean material master data – and no automation without digitisation.
The creation of material master data is not a self-runner and involves many business risks:
- Long throughput times
- Low level of IT integration
- High coordination effort
- Missing standards
- Numerous media discontinuities
- Lack of transparency
- High susceptibility to errors
Master data managed correctly saves you money; in most cases, the ROI for investments in material management is achieved within one year.
What you can learn in the whitepaper Material Management 4.0
- How you can benefit from the digitisation and networking of manufacturing processes
- Why clean material master data is a prerequisite for industry 4.0
- Which causes and consequences do badly maintained material master data have?
- How to create the basis for successful digital transformation with Material Management 4.0
- Discover useful insights and suggestions on material management in the SAP system.