Process invoices in SAP
Work less, create more, be more efficient.
Gain a deeper insight into the topic "processing digital incoming invoices in SAP". Learn more about the advantages of automated processing of incoming invoices - 100% integrated in SAP. Work less, create more and at the same time gain a company-wide overview: What sounds almost like a miracle is, however, obvious. A simple comparison shows it:
These are the negative consequences of manual invoice processing:
- long processing times
- countless copies and associated inconsistencies
- "never-ending" search for invoices and overflowing file shelves
On the other hand, electronic incoming invoice processing stands for:
- high process quality
- ability to provide information
- 100% integrated in SAP
What you will learn in the whitepaper:
The whitepaper on electronic incoming invoices in SAP provides an overview of the following topics:
- How does the digital invoice receipt process in SAP work?
- Advantages of electronic invoices compared to paper-based invoices
- Which purchase invoice formats can you use to ensure your future-proof operations: XRechnung or ZUGFeRD
- Answers to other common questions about the digital invoicing process
Read our white paper to learn how to avoid stumbling blocks with digital invoice processing and optimize the incoming invoice process in a short time.
SSI Schäfer Shop GmbH relies on EASY for the digitization of its invoice management.
"Using EASY Invoice Management for SAP Solutions, we process all incoming invoices uniformly, transparently and fully automatically. This saves time and money. And gives our colleagues in accounting freedom for other tasks."
Patrick Schuster, IT project manager, SSI Schäfershop GmbH