Process invoices in SAP
Work less, create more, be more efficient.
Gain a deeper insight into the topic "processing digital incoming invoices in SAP". Learn more about the advantages of automated processing of incoming invoices - 100% integrated in SAP. Work less, create more and at the same time gain a company-wide overview: What sounds almost like a miracle is, however, obvious.
These are the negative consequences of manual invoice processing:
- long processing times
- countless copies and associated inconsistencies
- "never-ending" search for invoices and overflowing file shelves
On the other hand, electronic incoming invoice processing stands for:
- high process quality
- ability to provide information
- 100% integrated in SAP
What you will learn in the whitepaper:
The whitepaper on electronic incoming invoices in SAP provides an overview of the following topics:
- How does the digital invoice receipt process in SAP work?
- Advantages of electronic invoices compared to paper-based invoices
- Answers to other common questions about the digital invoicing process
Read our white paper to learn how to avoid stumbling blocks with digital invoice processing and optimise the incoming invoice process in a short time.
Trafford Council makes light work of invoice management
‘“Previously, people had less visibility, so teams would never know quite what had been ordered. This could be an issue in an auditing situation. Now, by contrast, it’s easy to search all purchase orders, invoices and financial records electronically, so visibility and auditability is much improved.”
Mark Lilley, Trafford Council’s SAP Systems Manager