Invest for the future with a Document Management System
You are only a few steps away of achieving a paperless office!
The choice of a suitable document management system for your company shouldn’t be made without prior consideration. A lot of things depend on the current situation in your company.
Before you introduce a DMS, you should ask yourself some important questions and answer them honestly. As a DMS will be used by many specialist departments, you should include the specialist departments in the questions.
In this catalogue of requirements you will learn:
- How to determine the current status of the company
- How to deliver key metrics about your document-based processes
- How to pick up the specialist departments and important key users and include them in the selection of the DMS
- What you need to consider when integrating the DMS into your existing IT systems
We also provide you with a checklist with which you can select your suitable document management system step by step.
Benefit from the advantages of a digital document management solution
- DMS brings structure to your documents and data
- Accessible and transparent processes thanks to DMS
- Seamless and paperless corporate collaboration
- Reliable compliance with SLAs: thanks to deadline management with several escalation levels
- High document security thanks to a graduated rights concept
Make the dream of a paperless office a reality with a document management system.