Automated invoice processing
Work less, create more, be more efficient.
Learn more about digital incoming invoices, how automated incoming invoice processing works, benefits, legal requirements, future-proof invoice formats, and more.
These are the consequences of manual invoice processing:
- long processing times
- countless copies and associated inconsistencies
- "never-ending " search for invoices and overflowing file shelves
On the other hand, electronic incoming invoice processing stands for:
- high process quality
- ability to provide information
What you will learn in the whitepaper:
Learn more about how automated incoming invoice processing works, find out about advantages, legal requirements, future-proof invoice formats and much more.
Automated invoice processing made easy
The A/P Invoice Whitepaper provides an overview of these topics:
- How does the digital invoice receipt process work?
- Advantages of electronic invoices compared to paper-based invoices
- Which purchase invoice formats can you use to ensure your future-proof operations?
- Answers to other common questions about the digital invoicing process
Infiana Germany GmbH & Co. KG relies on EASY for the digitization of its invoice management.
"Such a project is more than just an IT project. Colleagues from accounting, purchasing, logistics and IT are involved. In addition to professional competence, the chemistry must also be right. With the EASY project team, it was clear to us from that this would not be a problem."
Christian Wallon, Finance Director EMEA, Infiana Germany GmbH & Co. KG
Find out how you can avoid stumbling blocks with digital incoming invoice processing and optimize the incoming invoice process in a short time.