How to reduce costs, secure discounts and shorten processing times
Work less, create more, be more efficient.
Processing incoming invoices manually means working with the handbrake on. Especially if you handle the internal process for processing incoming invoices with half-heartedly designed software solutions that only map the invoice process in an incomplete manner. The only way to become more inefficient is with paper-based invoice processes.
Do you know that?
- long processing times
- countless copies and associated inconsistencies
- "never-ending " search for invoices and overflowing file shelves
Into the future with the digital incoming invoice
Optimize your incoming invoices with a digital solution. Faster processing times for incoming invoices, a significant increase in transparency and improved collaboration across locations are waiting for you. In addition, remain legally compliant according to GoBD, and rely on future-proof invoice formats. Moreover, with the cloud variant EASY Invoice Smart, you are digital within 24 hours.
- high process quality
- Ability to provide information
- Digital in the cloud in 24 hours
What you will learn in the whitepaper:
The white paper on electronic incoming invoices provides an overview of these topics:
- How digital invoice processing enables and simplifies location-independent collaboration
- How invoice workflows work, and which departments benefit
- Which advantages EASY Invoice Smart offers for modern incoming invoice managemen
- Answers to other common questions about the digital incoming invoice process
Learn in our whitepaper how to avoid stumbling blocks with digital incoming invoice processing and optimize the incoming invoice process in a short time.Loparex Germany GmbH & Co. KG relies on EASY for the digitization of its invoice management.
"Such a project is more than just an IT project. Colleagues from accounting, purchasing, logistics and IT are involved. In addition to professional competence, the chemistry must also be right. With the EASY project team, it was clear to us from that this would not be a problem."
Christian Wallon, Finance Director EMEA, Loparex Germany GmbH & Co. KG
Find out how you can avoid stumbling blocks with digital incoming invoice processing and optimize the incoming invoice process in a short time.