In this whitepaper, we provide you with a compact overview of this important process step.
focal points of the whitepaper
- Small cause, far-reaching consequences: Pain points of half-heartedly designed incoming invoice processing.
- How and why things simply work better digitally
- An overview of the different invoice formats
- What workflows in electronic incoming invoice processing can achieve
- Always compliant and legally compliant: How to meet all requirements stress-free up to the archiving stage
Especially in times when purchasing is facing critical times. Keyword: “High inflation rate/melting budgets” and a generally uncertain economic environment. In order to remain capable of acting and fulfilling its tasks in this environment, purchasing must make routine tasks more efficient. What is needed is a higher degree of automation and end-to-end digitization of the entire purchase-to-pay processes. One necessary step in this direction is the intelligent digitization of incoming invoice processing.