Every byte counts in S/4HANA
Download recording now!
The deadline to transition to S/4HANA is end of year 2027.
Key topics for consideration are:
- Roadmaps have been written and migration paths are in place two decisive points that are often overlooked
- The new S/4HANA in-memory database and the new data volume based SAP license model.
Focus of the webinar: Reduce storage, save money
In this webinar we discuss:
- How documents & data archiving can help reduce your SAP data base size
- How to identify documents in the old database with a single tool - including a recommendation how & where the documents are stored in the archive for S/4HANA
- How to analyze & reduce the current database size to save money on storage & maintenance (DocMigrate).
- How to select the data objects to be archived. The more data you transfer from the production system to the archive, the better & cheaper it will be (EASY WebDAV for SAP ILM & EASY Archive)
- Establishing compliance guidelines in the external archive
- Step-by-step guidance for planning, executing, & verifying your migration
- The business case for sliming down your data base when moving to S/4HANA
- Switching to SAP S/4HANA is not a simple upgrade; new technologies and license models will be used.
In cooperation with:
EASY SOFTWARE is an authorized SAP partner: