Azure Datacenter Operations
Now available remotely over Microsoft Teams!
We would like to invite you to the virtual event 'Azure Datacenter Operations' on June 1, 2021, where experts from Microsoft will explain how they develop, operate and secure their Datacenters around the world.
- Learn about Microsoft’s comprehensive approach to cloud computing and how it can be extended to your services delivery portfolio
- Understand how your organization can take advantage of Microsoft Cloud and understand how Microsoft provides flexibility and control to consume IT as a Service whichever way best meets your unique business needs
- Learn Microsoft’s approach to delivering data center services including modular data center strategy, driving data center efficiency, operational excellence, data center sustainability, and securing the cloud infrastructure
- Global Reach – Background on how Microsoft scales cloud services around the world
- Site Examples – Examples of world class datacenter facilities
- Inside Azure Servers and Networking – Server and networking design and innovation
- Inside Datacenter Security – How Microsoft protects your data in the cloud and their Datacenters
- Microsoft Sustainability – How Microsoft Datacenters minimize their environmental impact
- What’s Next – A peek at new technologies coming to the Microsoft cloud
Time: June 1, 2021 – 10 am or 2 pm CEST. A typical engagement takes between 60-90 minutes and provides time for Q&A.