Every byte counts in S/4HANA
Download recording now.
The deadline to transition to S/4HANA is end of year 2027.
Key topics for consideration are:
- Roadmaps have been written and migration paths are in place two decisive points that are often overlooked
- The new S/4HANA in-memory database and the new data volume based SAP license model.
In the upcoming webinar, we'll show you how it works.
Focus: Reduce storage, save money
In this webinar we will present:
- 10 tips on preparing and prerequisites for migration to S/4HANA
- Tips for developing a roadmap: Brownfield vs. Greenfield approach; Cloud (Private or Public), OnPrem, Hybrid; One-Step or Two-Step approach
- The solution for cost saving: EASY WebDAV for SAP ILM and EASY Archive – discover the benefits
- Identification of the data objects that are archived from the production system. Cost savings await you by selecting the data objects to be archived. The more data you transfer from the production system to the archive, the better and cheaper it will be for you.
- Identification of the documents in the old database with only one tool - including a recommendation on how and where the documents are stored in the archive for S/4HANA.
- Advantages of EASY Archive: Establishment of company-internal compliance guidelines in the external archive
Switching to SAP S/4HANA is not a simple upgrade; new technologies and license models will be used.
Don't miss this webinar.
EASY SOFTWARE is an authorized SAP partner.