Documents here, documents there, documents everywhere!
Now how do you manage them?
One of the biggest hurdles in digitising documents is the vast amount of files that have accumulated over the years. These must be made available electronically so that a fully digital process can even start. In addition, more documents are added every day by email that also have to be processed, so capturing data within PDF's and other digital formats must also be considered.
Why is it worth digitising your paper documents?
You benefit in the long term from:
- Time savings because there is no need to search or sort
- Flexibility: Access anywhere, anytime
- Security because deadlines are met automatically
- Environmental awareness through less paper
- High quality of work through more efficient processes
In this webinar you will learn:
- Why is digitising your paper documents the first step in digitisation?
- Why is this worthwhile for the company in the long term?
- How do you capture digital documents?
- How do you choose the right supporting software?
Register for the webinar today, and we will explain from the very beginning how you can reduce pressure and workload with a document management system.
What do our customers think?
“The fact that we can track down any document at any time and from anywhere is transformational, and made the difference between critical business functions being able to maintain continuity during lockdown or not,”
Stephen Butler, Amey’s Senior Application Support Manager.